- Bears TE Zach Miller says he’s still not sure about his football future following a severe knee injury in Week 8 of the 2017 season. (Jeff Dickerson)
- Miller says he’s still focused on his physical recovery and hasn’t discussed any potential non-playing role with the Bears. (Dickerson)
- Miller identified July as when he’d like to have a final decision. (Dickerson)
- Auburn CB Jamel Dean will visit the Lions this week. (Ian Rapoport)
- New CB Rashaan Melvin‘s one-year deal with the Lions has a $600,000 signing bonus, $1.3 million in base salary with $100,000 fully guaranteed, a $100,000 workout bonus and $150,000 total in per-game active roster bonuses. (Michael Rothstein)
- New RB C.J. Anderson‘s one-year deal with the Lions includes a $200,000 signing bonus, $100,000 workout bonus, $200,000 total in per-game roster bonuses and $1 million in base salary with $250,000 guaranteed. (Mike Klis)
- Central Missouri OL Derrick Puni worked out for the Lions Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers said his knee injury in Week 1 against the Bears was an MCL sprain and a tibial plateau fracture. (Michael Cohen)
- Rodgers says he declined surgery and instead received a series of shots in his knee: “I really wasn’t 100 percent for the entire year. … It limited my mobility for a good part of the season.” (Cohen)
- Rodgers added his concussion in Week 17 was scary because his peripheral vision was drastically reduced: “It was the first time in my career that I’ve taken myself out of a game.” (Cohen)
- Rodgers mentioned he would love to have WR Jordy Nelson back if he wants to return: “Do I think we can do something? No doubt about it. No doubt about it. We just have a connection.” (Ryan Wood)
- Idaho LB Kaden Ellis visited the Packers on Tuesday. (Tom Silverstein)
- According to Rob Demovsky, former Wisconsin players Alec Ingold (FB), Andrew Van Ginkel (OLB) and Ryan Connelly (LB) are among those visiting the Packers tomorrow and Thursday as part of the team’s local prospect day
- New Vikings G Dakota Dozier‘s new deal has an $805,000 base salary, a $45,000 signing bonus and $45,000 workout bonus. (Ben Goessling)
- New S Derron Smith‘s deal with the Vikings includes a $720,000 base salary, $2,500 signing bonus and $2,500 workout bonus. (Goessling)
- Vikings QB Sean Mannion‘s deal with the Vikings is for the veteran minimum of $805,000 with $90,000 in bonuses. (Chris Tomasson)
- LB Greer Martini, who spent time in the AAF and on the Packers’ practice squad, will work out for the Vikings on Wednesday. (Rob Demovsky)
- According to Darren Wolfson, QB Sean Mannion‘s one-year deal with the Vikings is worth up to $900,000.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!