- Packers HC Mike McCarthy said that WR Davante Adams (calf) will practice Saturday and “there’s hope” for Geronimo Allison (concussion). (Michael Cohen)
- However, WR Randall Cobb (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 5’s game.
- The Packers have removed QB Aaron Rodgers from the injury report on Friday.
- Green Bay lists WR Davante Adams (calf), WR Geronimo Allison (concussion/hamstring), CB Jaire Alexander (groin), CB Bashaud Breeland (hamstring), S Kentrell Brice (ankle), S Jermaine Whitehead (back), G Justin McCray (shoulder) and G Lucas Patrick (back) as questionable.
- The Vikings officially ruled out DE Everson Griffen (knee/not injury related), CB Trae Waynes (concussion), CB Marcus Sherels (ribs) and DE Tashawn Bower (ankle) for Week 5’s game and have RB Dalvin Cook (hamstring) down as being questionable.