- Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News takes a look at five free agent linebackers the Cowboys could target this offseason.
- George’s list includes: Anthony Hitchens, NaVorro Bowman (Raiders), Preston Brown (Bills), Michael Wilhoite (Seahawks) and Keenan Robinson (Giants).
- Zach Berman of Philly.com writes that re-signing LB Nigel Bradham will likely be the Eagles’ top priority this offseason.
- With Darren Sproles possibly returning to the 2018 season, Berman says the Eagles could move on from LeGarrette Blount unless there’s another team-friendly deal.
- Eagles CB Patrick Robinson is coming off of a very impressive 2017 season. Although, Berman says Philadelphia may look for a younger option this offseason.
- Berman believes the Eagles would have to at least consider offers for QB Nick Foles if they included a high draft pick.
- As for LT Jason Peters, who has said he plans to return, Berman suggests possibly reworking his contract to reduce his $10.667 million cap figure.
- According to Berman, there’s been speculation that veteran TE Brent Celek may retire.
- Retaining LB Mychal Kendricks at $7.6 million could prove to be too much for the Eagles this time around, given that Jordan Hicks will be back and they could end up re-signing Bradham to a long-term deal.