- NFL Media’s Mike Garafolo said initial tests on Bears QB Nick Foles were positive and showed no sign of a fracture in his hip.
- Garafolo adds the Bears think they might have both Foles and QB Mitchell Trubisky back after the team’s bye this week.
- Bears HC Matt Nagy told reporters on Tuesday they received good news and Foles is day-to-day with what they’re calling a hip/glute injury. (Brad Biggs)
- Foles is receiving an MRI and the hope is the injury is just a severe hip pointer. (Jeremy Fowler)
- Foles isn’t expected to need to go to injured reserve but Nagy also didn’t guarantee he’d be the starter when Chicago comes off its bye: “When you lose four games in a row, it’s all on the table. Everything is out there.” (Andrew Siciliano)
- Bears DT Akiem Hicks has a strained right hamstring injury. (Adam Jahns)
- Bears WR Dwayne Harris is feared to have a torn triceps which would knock him out for the season. Chicago is waiting for an MRI to confirm. (Biggs)
- Former agent and CBS Sports analyst Joel Corry reports Packers LT David Bakhtiari‘s contract increases his 2020 cap hit of $14.7 million by $1.553 million.
- Over the next four years, Bakhtiari will count $19,447,059, $20 million, $23.5 million and $27.5 million against the cap. (Corry)
- Bakhtiari’s cash flow will be $39 million through 2021, $53 million through 2022, $70.5 million through 2023 and $92 million through 2024. (Corry)
- Packers activated WR Allen Lazard from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!