- Bears HC Matt Nagy said they had no positive COVID-19 tests this week. (Brad Biggs)
- OUT for Week 14: CB Buster Skrine (concussion), LB James Vaughters (knee)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: TE J.P. Holtz (shoulder, knee), LB Khalil Mack (shoulder)
Packers HC Matt LaFleur said veteran TE Marcedes Lewis has been very important for their offense this season.
“You can’t even quantify how important he is to us,” said LaFleur, via Matt Schneidman.
LaFleur said Packers RB AJ Dillon will be a game-time decision after recently being activated from the COVID-19 list.
“He definitely gives us a little more flexibility (and) allows us to put a few more of those two-back sets out there. He had a good week of practice, but we’ll see if he’s ready to go or not (on Sunday),” said LaFleur, via Rob Demovsky.
LaFleur reiterated that they will be cautious with Dillon.
“We’re going to be careful with him because he’s extremely important to the stretch run here,” said LaFleur, via Ryan Wood.
LaFleur said he takes a hands-off approach with veteran QB Aaron Rodgers other than studying film together.
“He is his own harshest critic. He doesn’t need me to sit there and tell him when he misses something. He knows it,” said LaFleur, via Ryan Wood.
- Packers HC Matt LaFleur said WR Allen Lazard (core) will continue playing on a limited snap count in Week 14 to avoid possible aggravation. (Tom Silverstein)
- However, LaFleur added that Lazard “appears to be back to being himself.”
- Packers’ DC Mike Pettine mentioned that rookies Vernon Scott, Henry Black, and Kamal Martin could replace injured S Raven Greene in their nickel defense. (Wes Hodkiewicz)
Vikings HC Mike Zimmer said TE Kyle Rudolph (foot) could play in Week 14.
“He’s a pretty fast healer so we’ll just see. … He wants to play. … I don’t want to count him out yet,” said Zimmer, via Chris Tomasson.
- 49ers’ LT Trent Williams says that not playing in Washington last season was not about the money, and if it was he could have jumped at a large contract from the Vikings: “If it was about the money, I could’ve taken the money from Minnesota. It wasn’t about the money. It was about respect.” (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Chris Tomasson reports that free agent RB Khalfani Muhammad is working out with the Vikings, and is being looked at as a possible addition to their practice squad following RB Alexander Mattison‘s bout with appendicitis.
- OUT for Week 14: Eric Kendricks (calf), Alexander Mattison (appendix surgery).
- DOUBTFUL for Week 14: Kyle Rudolph (foot).
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: Irv Smith (back).