- In an agent survey by the Athletic’s Ben Standig, one agent thought the Bears’ signing of TE Jimmy Graham was the most surprising move of the offseason: “Did they watch his tape? That was a shocking contract to me. There’s no way anybody else would’ve offered him that kind of money.”
- ESPN’s Jeff Dickerson lists Bears TE Adam Shaheen as a veteran player in danger of being cut this preseason.
- In an agent survey by the Athletic’s Ben Standig, the Packers were mentioned as a team that didn’t have a great offseason: “They didn’t address their needs in the draft.”
- Agents identified Packers co-director of player personnel Jon-Eric Sullivan as a future general manager candidate: “A guy that’s really gonna make a splash in the next few years. He just got elevated from director (of) college scouting two years ago to that role. … Personable guy, but also close to the vest, and smart about football. I think he’s the guy that I really think is going to be a future GM.”
- ESPN’s Rob Demovsky lists Packers RB Jamaal Williams as a veteran player in danger of being cut this preseason.
- The Athletic’s Arif Hasan writes both Vikings TEs Tyler Conklin and Brandon Dillon are strong bets to make the final roster.
- Hasan also points out Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph has no guaranteed money on his contract after this season, making his future with the team shakier.
- ESPN’s Courtney Cronin lists Vikings G Pat Elflein as a veteran player in danger of being cut this preseason.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!