- After an MRI revealed a mild strain of his hamstring, Ian Rapoport reports that the Buccaneers are preparing to be without WR Chris Godwin for not just Week 4, but possibly Week 5 as well.
- Buccaneers’ HC Bruce Arians believes rookie WR Tyler Johnson could be utilized this week with all the injuries the team has suffered at the position.. (Rick Stroud)
- Arians also noted that aside from Godwin and WR Scotty Miller, RB Leonard Fournette was also held out of practice. (Jenna Laine)
- Buccaneers signed WR Isaac Whitney to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Manish Mehta of NY Daily News reports that the Falcons ruined a potential trade between the Broncos and the Jets on draft day when they selected OL Matt Hennessy.
- The Broncos were planning on having Hennessy take over for C Connor McGovern but ended up with C Lloyd Cushenberry instead, while the Jets were planning on trading down to add additional picks but ended up drafting DE Jabari Zuniga.
- Falcons signed S T.J. Green to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Panthers’ QB Teddy Bridgewater calls WR Robby Anderson “a true pro. He is all about ball when he’s here. He plays like he’s pissed off on every snap.” (Myles Simmons)
- Panthers’ HC Matt Rhule says the absence of rookie DE Yetur Gross-Matos from practice is not COVID-19 related. (Joseph Person)
- Panthers designated WR Keith Kirkwood and CB Eli Apple to return from injured reserve. (NFLTR)