- Regarding the possibility of the Cardinals being interested in Bills QB Tyrod Taylor, Mike Jurecki says that the veteran is “not on the radar” for Arizona.
- Richmond QB Kyle Lauletta spoke with the Cardinals at the Senior Bowl and will have a formal interview with Arizona at the Combine. (Mike Jurecki)
- Richmond QB Kyle Lauletta spoke with the Packers at the Combine. (Ryan Wood)
- Maryland WR D.J. Moore is scheduled to meet with the Packers Friday night. (Danny Cunningham)
- Wisconsin TE Troy Fumagalli said he’s met with the Packers and added: “I love the Packers. Love what they do on offense. I’d love to stay around in Wisconsin.” (Ryan Wood)
- Indiana TE Ian Thomas said he’s had some conversations this week with the Packers. (Ryan Wood)
- Virginia QB Kurt Benkert said he had an informal meeting with the Packers at the Combine. (Ryan Wood)
- Ian Rapoport mentions that the Seahawks are unable to trade CB Richard Sherman this offseason until he’s able to pass a physical, as he’s still recovering from two Achilles surgeries and is expected to be out until the start of training camp.
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said he was excited to be reunited with new DC Ken Norton: “The opportunity to get Kenny back in the program, just a remarkable individual. Energy and juice and leadership that he brings, it’s a rare opportunity.” (Matt Schneidman)
- Seahawks GM John Schneider said Friday that there are “no untouchables” this time of year when asked about players possibly being on the trading block. (Bob Condotta)
- Regarding whether they’ll franchise free agent DT Sheldon Richardson, Schneider said: “At this point, we still have time to franchise or transition tag him. My thoughts philosophically is if you have to use it you use it.” (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- As for the reports that DE Michael Bennett is on the trading block, Schneider said: “This time of the year it is just apart of the business. Just whispers at this point.” (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- Schneider said they will meet with UCF linebacker Shaquem Griffin in the next week. (Brady Henderson)
- Washington TE Will Dissly said he’s met with Seahawks. (Bob Condotta)
- Jeremiah Sirles‘ agent, Chris Gittings, said the Vikings do not plan to tender his client a restricted offer and will allow him to test the open market. (Ben Goessling)
- According to Gittings, the Vikings would still like to re-sign Sirles and plans to make him an offer.