- Per Pro Football Talk, Cowboys DT Tyrone Crawford is being charged with a single count of misdemeanor assembly following his involvement in a Florida bar fight.
- Cowboys seventh-round RB Mike Weber won’t have surgery on a sore right knee at this time with the hope that rest and rehab will be sufficient, however, he might require a knee scope at a later date. (Todd Archer)
- Per Tim Twentyman, Lions OT Taylor Decker said he viewed the fifth-year option as “a vote of confidence” but added there’s still room for him to get better.
- Lions signed sixth-round WR Travis Fulgham.
Redskins QB Dwayne Haskins says he plans on being the starter this year.
“I’ll be ready for whatever the coaches want from me, whether that’s starting right away, next year or through the season,” Haskins said via Pro Football Talk. “I’m going to prepare like I’m the starter. That’s me in the weight room, me in the meeting rooms, me with the younger guys, me with the older guys. Every opportunity is an opportunity for me to show that I’m the guy. That’s what I’m working on.”
“Every competitor wants to play,” Haskins continued. “If the coaches think I’m the best option to win games this year I’ll be more than excited, and if they feel I’m not ready I’ll make sure I’ll be ready.”
- According to the Washington Post’s Kareem Copeland, Redskins S Montae Nicholson had all misdemeanor assault charges from an incident in December dropped.
- Nicholson is the favorite to start across from S Landon Collins, per J.P. Finlay.