- Ian Rapoport reports that Cowboys WR Dez Bryant showed up three hours late to the team facility on Friday and missed his mandatory conditioning test.
- Bryant tells Jane Slater of the NFL Network that he is also battling a sinus infection and headaches after hosting a BBQ in his hometown of Lufkin the day before.
- However, Bryant conceded that he should have informed the coaching staff earlier and is fully prepared for the consequences.
- Kent Somers reports that former WR Plaxico Burress is working with the Cardinals this offseason as a coaching intern.
“As I said on WJR, we had a very nice, cordial exchange,” Wood said, via Carlos Monarrez of the Detroit Free Press. “I’m hoping he comes. I’m not going to say any
more beyond that. I do have confidence it’ll work out ultimately.”
- Tim Twentyman of the Lions’ official site names three safeties that are on the roster bubble including Alex Carter, Charles Washington, and Rolan Milligan.