- NJ.com’s Mike Kaye confirms the Eagles hosted LSU OT Saahdiq Charles on a Top 30 visit before the shutdown.
- The Eagles have spoken with Michigan C Cesar Ruiz multiple times and are doing their homework, per 6 ABC’s Jeff Skversky.
- Philadelphia conducted a FaceTime interview with Western Michigan OL Luke Juriga. (Kaye)
- Jordan Reid reports that La. Tech CB Amik Robertson has had virtual meetings with 19 teams including the Eagles.
- Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News writes Auburn DT Derrick Brown is still an option for the Giants at No. 4 overall. While New York is in a good position on the interior defensive line, Leonard notes the team values clean, productive, big school prospects with premium picks and Giants GM Dave Gettleman also loves linemen. Brown fits those criteria.
- Leonard says the Giants have done digging on all four of the top offensive tackle prospects near the top of the draft but some sources believe Georgia OT Andrew Thomas is their favorite.
- The Giants have also done work on Louisville OT Mekhi Becton and Iowa OT Tristan Wirfs, per Leonard, but there are questions about if Becton can start Day 1 at left tackle and some believe Wirfs would be passable as a tackle and an All-Pro as a guard. Thomas, meanwhile, has a relatively clean projection to left tackle.
- There’s a strong case for Clemson LB Isaiah Simmons because of his versatility but his lack of a defined position could make him too much of a risk for a top-five pick according to Leonard. He also might fill a role that’s too similar to Giants S Jabrill Peppers.
- According to Jordan Reid, the Panthers have had a virtual meeting with Florida State CB Levonta Taylor.
- Jordan Reid reports that La. Tech CB Amik Robertson has had virtual meetings with 19 teams including the Panthers.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!