Zack Rosenblatt of NJ.com offers up nine trades he believes could make sense for the Eagles before this year’s deadline including:
- Eagles acquire Dolphins WR DeVante Parker for WR Jordan Matthews and a 2019 sixth-round pick.
- Eagles acquire Cardinals WR J.J. Nelson for WR Shelton Gibson.
- Eagles acquire Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders, RB Devontae Booker, and a 2019 sixth-round pick for a 2019 3rd-round pick, 2019 5th-round pick, 2020 6th-round pick, RB Josh Adams, and WR Shelton Gibson.
- Eagles acquire Dolphins RB Kenyan Drake, WR DeVante Parker, and 2019 6th-round pick for QB Nick Foles, RB Josh Adams, and 2019 conditional 3rd-round pick.
- Eagles acquire Lions RB LeGarrette Blount for a 2019 6th-round pick.
- Eagles acquire Bills DT Kyle Williams and RB Chris Ivory for a 2019 4th-round pick and RB Josh Adams.
- Eagles acquire Cardinals DT DT Robert Nkemdiche for a 2019 5th-round pick.
- Eagles acquire Raiders S Karl Joseph for a 2019 sixth-round pick.
- Eagles acquire Browns S Briean Boddy-Calhoun for a 2019 6th-round pick.
- Panthers DE Mario Addison took a hard shot to the lower back on Sunday and Ron Rivera told reporters that he’s “pretty stiff” right now. (David Newton)
- Panthers WR Torrey Smith is dealing with a knee injury after hitting the ground hard in the fourth quarter. Regarding Smith, Rivera said: “I don’t think there is any structural damage involved. He’s going to see the doctor this afternoon to make sure everything is OK.’’
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden said CB Quinton Dunbar is visiting a doctor on Monday regarding his shin. Gruden explained that Dunbar is dealing with a nerve issue and they want to get more information about the issue. (John Keim)
- Redskins signed DB Jeremy Reaves to their practice squad. (NFLTR)