- Falcons RT Kaleb McGary (knee) is practicing with the first-team offense on Saturday and is likely to play in Week 4’s game against the Bears. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- Falcons HC Dan Quinn said both WRs Julio Jones (hamstring) and Calvin Ridley (ankle, calf) are “trending upward” and are likely to play in Week 4. (Vaughn McClure)
- OUT for Week 4: S Ricardo Allen (elbow), K Younghoe Koo (right groin), DE Takkarist McKinley (groin), S Keanu Neal (hamstring)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 4: WR Julio Jones (hamstring), WR Calvin Ridley (ankle)
Packers HC Matt LaFleur said WR Davante Adams (hamstring) will be a gameday decision for Monday night’s matchup with the Falcons.
“We’ve got about 53 hours before kickoff so we’ll take him right up to that time and make a decision,” LaFleur said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.
- LaFleur said they will not risk Packers DT Kenny Clark (groin) in Week 4 if he is not fully recovered. (Ryan Wood)
- Clark said it is “more realistic” for him to play in Week 5 than he was last week after feeling good in practice heading into their Week 4 game against the Saints. (Ryan Wood)
- LaFleur said they are monitoring C Corey Linsley leading up to Monday: “It’s just a waiting game. We’ll see where he’s at.” (Wood)
- OUT for Week 4: LB Christian Kirksey (pectoral), WR Allen Lazard (core)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 4: TE Marcedes Lewis (knee)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 4: WR Davante Adams (hamstring), CB Jaire Alexander (hand, knee), DT Kenny Clark (groin), TE Josiah Deguara (ankle), RB Tyler Ervin (wrist), LB Rashan Gary (ankle), C Corey Linsley (groin), P J.K. Scott (illness), LB Za’Darius Smith (ankle)
- Packers placed LB Christian Kirksey and WR Allen Lazard on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Chris Tomasson reports it was recommended during his second opinion visit with a specialist that DE Danielle Hunter not be playing football again this year.
- However, Hunter cryptically tweeted “Interesting” in response to this report.