- Falcons’ DC Raheem Morris knows that CB Isaiah Oliver can turn around after making mistakes early in the season: “He can clean those things up and turn this thing around.” (Butt)
- Morris said he’s looking forward to having CB Jordan Miller back from suspension and will swap him in at nickel with CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson. (Tori McElhaney)
- Falcons’ HC Dan Quinn mentioned that injured WR Julio Jones was trending towards making his return on Monday. (Vaughn McClure)
- Falcons signed K Elliott Fry to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Falcons released P Cameron Nizialek from their practice squad.
- Panthers’ DC Phil Snow spoke highly of rookie Jeremy Chinn: “He’s a special guy. You don’t find players his size and speed. And then he has really good intelligence, too. He’s been terrific with all this.” (Myles Simmons)
- Snow said they will bring back CB Eli Apple when he returns from injured reserve despite the fact that CB Rasul Douglas has been playing well: “He’s big and physical, and good against big receivers.” (Joseph Person)
- Panthers signed RB Pete Guerriero to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!