- Per Matt Lombardo, S Adrian Amos would be an ideal fit for the Giants as a replacement for S Landon Collins, but several other teams have also shown interest in the former Bears safety.
- According to ESPN’s Jordan Ranaan, multiple sources have said Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins impressed the Giants during his interview at the Combine.
- With the re-signing of QB Alex Tanney and the potential arrival of a rookie passer, it’s possible QB Kyle Lauletta is pushed off the active roster in 2019. (Pat Leonard)
- Goessling adds that it remains to be seen whether Rudolph would be willing to agree to a restructured contract and prefer to move on.
- However, Rudolph’s agent, Brian Murphy, tells Ian Rapoport that there have been no talks with the Vikings about a restructured contract for his client: “Despite rumors, are not in negotiations with Kyle Rudolph, have not asked him to take a pay reduction and have told us explicitly that Rudy will not only be on the team this year, but hopefully for years to come.”
- Minnesota LB Blake Cashman will have a local visit with the Vikings. (Justin M)