- OUT for Week 7: LB Kwon Alexander (ankle), RB Raheem Mostert (ankle), S Jaquiski Tartt (groin), S Jimmie Ward (quadricep)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 7: T Trent Williams (ankle), RB Jeffery Wilson (calf)
- Rams’ HC Sean McVay says that DT A’Shawn Robinson will return to practice on Thursday and could play in their upcoming game against the Bears. (Eric Williams)
- McVay notes that K Kai Forbath won’t arrive until Sunday due to the COVID-19 protocols and adds that the Rams aren’t giving up on K Sam Sloman, but are instead bringing in veteran competition. (Jourdan Rodrigue)
- McVay mentioned that RB Darrell Henderson (thigh) and TE Tyler Higbee (hand) are expected to play Monday night. (Jourdan Rodrigue)
Seahawks’ QB Russell Wilson says that WR Antonio Brown is “one of the best players” and said, “hopefully he gets to play football again.” The rumors currently surrounding Brown are that he could join the Seahawks in yet another attempt to resume his career.
“Most of the conversations I’ve had with most of his former teammates and stuff like that said that he worked hard every day,” Wilson said, via Pro Football Talk. “He came ready and I think he had a bad year or two there that didn’t go the way you want it to. I think that with our culture and how our culture is, with Coach Carroll, with the teammates that we have, the men that we have, and the growth, I think if he does play football, I think this is a great place. If he does play again, I think this is a place that he’ll grow a lot as a man as well.”
Seahawks’ HC Pete Carroll said regarding the situation with Brown: “We’re in it and we know what’s happening.”
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said of S Jamal Adams: “He’s really close. We want to make sure and get it right. The consensus is it’s better to wait till next week and I anticipate that he’ll be practicing next week.” (Curtis Crabtree)
- Regarding DT Damon Harrison, who remains on the practice squad, Carroll said they won’t promote him for Week 7 they’ll give him another week to get in football shape. (Bob Condotta)
- Carroll said that DL Rasheem Green is ready to come back and could return to practice as soon as next week. (Curtis Crabtree)
- Carroll mentioned that LB Mychal Kendricks got increasing work in practice this week. According to Carroll, Kendricks ideally needs more time before playing but he will make the trip this week as an emergency player to call up if something happens. (Bob Condotta)
- Charles Casserly of NFL.com notes that Bengals’ DE Carlos Dunlap could be on the move this season, and believes that the Seahawks would be a good fit for him. He suggests Seattle trading a fifth-round pick to Cincinnati in exchange for Dunlap and a sixth-round pick.
- ESPN’s Brady Henderson lists Seahawks TE Jacob Hollister as a potential trade candidate, as he’s currently third on the depth chart and carries a $3.259 million salary.
- The Athletic’s Matt Schneidman thinks the Packers could be interested in Hollister.
- OUT for Week 7: S Jamal Adams (groin)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 7: G Mike Iupati (back)