- Tony Pauline reports that there’s a reasonable chance Boise State LB Leighton Vander Esch ends up with the Cowboys.
- According to Pauline, the Cowboys have no medical issues with Vander Esch regarding the neck issues that was flagged by some teams.
- Giants HC Pat Shurmur told reporters that he’s “planning on picking at No. 2.”
- According to Ian Rapoport, it seems like there isn’t a lot of interest from teams in trading up to No. 2 overall and the Giants want to make the pick.
- Kimberly Jones said on “Path to the Draft” that all signs are pointing to the Giants taking Penn State RB Saquon Barkley with the No. 2 overall pick.
- According to Jordan Raanan, though trading down from the No. 2 overall pick could be among the Giants’ options, there may not be a realistic trade partner for them given that other teams in the top-10 are trying to trade down as well.
- According to Tony Pauline, there’s talk leading up to the draft the Seahawks may be able to trade out of round one with the Browns moving up to No. 18 overall for an offensive tackle such as Mike McGlinchey or Kolton Miller.
- Pauline says Seattle would likely pick up both of the Browns’ draft picks at the top of round two as part of this deal.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!