- According to the Athletic’s Greg Auman, Buccaneers CB Vernon Hargreaves was practicing Tuesday after he elected to sit out last week with a minor injury.
- Hargreaves said he’s fine and echoed HC Bruce Arians‘ comments about not being ready to practice before: “We talked several times. There’s no issue. There’s never an issue between us. I’m a coach’s kid. There will never be an issue with me and a coach.” (Auman)
- Hargreaves added he was not asked to sit out practice by Arians and made the decision himself: “He didn’t tell me not to practice. That was my decision, my choice. Just some lingering injuries I had coming into OTAs.” (Auman)
- Buccaneers TE Cameron Brate said he’s on pace to be ready for the start of training camp in two months. (Auman)
- Arians said he was ready to move on from DT Gerald McCoy following his release: “As I said yesterday in the statement about Gerald, hoping the best and there’s no need to ask me a question about that. I said what I said. Talk to me about the players that are here. And I’m really happy about the ones that are here.” (Rick Stroud)
- According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution’s D. Orlando Ledbetter, Falcons DT Grady Jarrett is skipping OTA’s.
- The Falcons used the franchise tag on Jarrett and have until July 15 to negotiate a long-term deal with him.