- Buccaneers OC Dirk Koetter said during his weekly radio show that OC Todd Monken will call plays in Sunday’s game at the Giants. (Greg Auman)
- Koetter mentioned that LB Kendell Beckwith will not be active for Sunday’s game, as he’s still recovering from an ankle injury. (Greg Auman)
- Ian Rapoport reports that Buccaneers G Evan Smith (injured reserve) suffered torn labrums in both hips and is having surgery on the Monday after Thanksgiving.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers officially ruled out DE Vinny Curry (ankle), LB Lavonte David (knee), S Justin Evans (toe), RB Ronald Jones (hamstring) and CB M.J. Stewart (foot) for Sunday’s game against the Giants and list WR Chris Godwin (ankle), C Ryan Jensen (hamstring), and DE Carl Nassib (elbow) as questionable.
- Buccaneers waived DE Demone Harris. (NFLTR)
- Buccaneers promoted S Godwin Igwebuike to their active roster.
The Atlanta Falcons officially ruled out LB Deion Jones (foot) for Sunday’s game against the Cowboys.
The Falcons activated Jones from the injured reserve list earlier in the week, but it appears as though they aren’t going to rush him back until he’s closer to 100 percent.
- The Panthers officially ruled out WR Torrey Smith (knee) for Sunday’s game against the Lions.
- However, Joe Person notes that Smith appears to be progressing and could return for their game against the Seahawks.