- Pro Football Network’s Tony Pauline says the Buccaneers are among the teams that have shown the most interest in FIU QB James Morgan.
- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer writes many in the league would be surprised if Auburn DT Derrick Brown makes it past the Panthers at No. 7 overall.
- Pro Football Network’s Tony Pauline says the Panthers have had multiple video conferences with James Madison QB Ben DiNucci.
- FIU CB Stantley Thomas-Oliver had a video meeting with the Panthers last week. (Joe Person)
- Mike Triplett of ESPN writes that the possibility of the Saints trading RB Alvin Kamara can’t be ruled out, considering that they’ve moved other notable playmakers like Brandin Cooks, Jimmy Graham and Darren Sproles in recent years. However, Triplett adds that there have been no reports suggesting that this is actually something the Saints are considering.
- Triplett says an extension is hard to pinpoint for Kamara, given that he’s a different kind of running back from your typical lead back.
- The Panthers just locked up RB Christian McCaffrey to a four-year, $64 million extension, which figures to push the bar even higher in terms of Kamara’s asking price, especially if he puts together another big year in 2020.
- According to NFL Media’s Tom Pelissero, North Texas QB Mason Fine had a video interview with the Saints. Fine projects as a Day 3 or undrafted prospect this year.
- New Orleans also held a video interview with former Penn State QB Tommy Stevens. (Joel Erickson)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!