- Buccaneers HC Dirk Koetter said of WR DeSean Jackson’s thumb injury: “I’m not sure past this week, but DeSean will be out this week.” (Greg Auman)
- The Buccaneers officially ruled out WR DeSean Jackson (thumb), CB M.J. Stewart (foot) and CB Carlton Davis (knee) and list OT Demar Dotson (knee, hamstring) as doubtful for Week 13.
- Tampa Bay also has LB Lavonte David (knee), S Justin Davis (toe), CB Brent Grimes (knee) and DT Rakeem Nunez-Roches (knee, ankle) down as questionable.
- Buccaneers promoted WR Bobo Wilson to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Buccaneers waived RB Dare Ogunbowale.
- Panthers HC Ron Rivera said Friday that they won’t activate S Da’Norris Searcy this week from injured reserve, but next week is a possibility. (Joe Person)
- The Panthers officially list WR Devin Funchess (back) as questionable for Week 13.
Saints LB Manti Te’o has been a healthy inactive for the past month, but he says it’s a learning experience for him.
“It’s a learning experience,” Te’o said, via Nola.com. “You learn to control the controllable, and there’s a lesson in every experience and you just got to learn the lesson and move on.”
“The lesson for me is that I just take every opportunity that I get to get better,” Te’o added. “I can’t control what anybody else does. I can’t control what anybody else says, and I’m not going to worry about that. I’m going to take every opportunity I have to get better, and at the end of the day, that’s all that matters.”