- 49ers WR Dante Pettis left Wednesday’s practice to get his knee evaluated. However, Ian Rapoport reports that it sounds like Pettis is dealing with just a sprain and his Week 13 status is uncertain right now.
- OUT for Week 13: DE Dee Ford (quadricep, hamstring), WR Dante Pettis (knee)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 13: RB Matt Breida (ankle), T Joe Staley (finger)
- Cardinals QB Kyler Murray was added to the injury report on Friday with a hamstring injury.
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 13: DE Jonathan Bullard (foot), QB Kyler Murray (hamstring)
Rams DC Wade Phillips took responsibility for terrible showing against the Ravens.
“We didn’t play well enough, we didn’t coach well enough, we didn’t set up, we thought we could stop their running game and we didn’t do that well,” Phillips said, via Pro Football Talk. “I put it on myself with the plan, overall.