- Colorado State WR Preston Williams will visit the 49ers on Monday and Tuesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Maryland LB Tre Watson has worked out for the 49ers. (Ian Rapoport)
- 49ers added DT Cedric Thornton to their active roster from the reserve/retired list. (NFLTR)
Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports that the Arizona Cardinals are “all-in” on Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray.
“I’ve heard since the combine, resolutely, staunchly, that they are all-in on Kyler Murray,” La Canfora said.
- Earlier in the day, Daniel Jeremiah says he’s dropped his belief that there’s a 90 percent chance of the Cardinals taking Murray down to 60 percent.
- Regarding Josh Rosen, La Canfora expects the Cardinals to pursue trades for him and mentions that Bengals, Chargers and Patriots as teams that could make sense. However, La Canfora adds that a trade may not come before the draft.
- When asked about his knee, Rams RB Todd Gurley said it felt fine after the first day of workouts: “It’s feeling pretty good, taking it day by day.” (Lindsey Thiry)
- Rams HC Sean McVay said the goal for WR Cooper Kupp is to have him ready for Week 1. (Ryan Kartje)
- Rams re-signed RFA S Blake Countess. (NFLTR)
- Rams ERFAs DE Morgan Fox, DB Dominique Hatfield, WR KhaDarel Rodger, WR/KR JoJo Natson and DB Kevin Peterson.
- Washington OT Kaleb McGary visited the Seahawks on Monday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Seahawks re-signed RFA DE Quinton Jefferson. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks re-signed RFA OT Georga Fant. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks re-signed ERFAs LB Austin Calitro, LB Emmanuel Ellerbee, C Joey Hunt, DE Branden Jackson, S Shalom Luani, RB J.D. McKissic, LS Tyler Ott, CB Kalan Reed and G Jordan Simmons.