- Over The Cap’s Hardik Sanghavi mentions 49ers TE George Kittle as a strong candidate to help reset the tight end market in the near future, as he’s eligible for an extension entering the final year of his deal in 2020.
- Packers TE Jimmy Graham‘s $10 million APY currently paces the tight end market.
- For what’s worth, Kittle is playing through a broken bone in his ankle. (NFLTR)
- According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Rams didn’t find out WR Robert Woods would miss last week’s game with a personal issue until three hours before kickoff.
- Schefter says that while Woods said he plans to play Monday night, there are no assurances something else related to that issue will come up and call him away again.
- According to NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett‘s recovery from a serious bruise on his leg was aided by a device provided by the 49ers’ medical staff.
- Seahawks DE Jadeveon Clowney visited a specialist in Philadelphia for a core muscle/hip injury. Clowney was hoping to play through the injury but was deactivated. (Rapoport)