- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer mentions that while Cardinals QB Kyler Murray gave a glowing report on his former Oklahoma teammate, WR CeeDee Lamb, his sense is still that an offensive tackle will make too much sense for Arizona to pass on at No. 8.
- DeAndre Hopkins passed his physical for the Cardinals on Monday. (NFLTR)
- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer expects the 49ers to try and trade down from their second first-round pick at No. 31.
- He also adds Alabama WR Henry Ruggs III would offer the speed 49ers HC Kyle Shanahan covets if he’s available at No. 13.
- San Francisco is also considering an offensive tackle at that spot, as the word is they would like to keep OT Mike McGlinchey on the right side after LT Joe Staley retires.
- NBC Sports’ Peter King writes not to discount the 49ers spending another first-round pick on the defensive line and taking South Carolina DT Javon Kinlaw.
- 49ers re-signed CBs Jason Verrett and Dontae Johnson. (NFLTR)
- NBC Sports’ Peter King writes that Seahawks GM John Schneider is widely expected to try to trade down, quoting an AFC general manager: “Only two sure things in this draft: Joe Burrow to the Bengals and John Schneider trades down in the first round.”
- Seahawks re-signed DB Neiko Thorpe. (NFLTR)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!