- WR Ted Ginn and RB Brandon Jacobs are both listed as questionable for Week 3. (Matt Barrows)
- The Bears have ruled out RB Matt Forte for Week 3. (Sean Jensen)
- The Bills have ruled out WR Ruvell Martin for Week 3. (BuffaloBills.com)
- Browns rookie RB Trent Richardson has reportedly “seized” a leadership role for the Browns. (ESPN Cleveland)
- Browns rookie DT Billy Winn has returned to practice after receiving clearance for a recent concussion. (Akron Beacon-Journal)
- S Eric Hagg is apparently in danger of losing starting free safety position. (Canton Repository)
- Buccaneers placed WR Sammie Stroughter on season-ending injured reserve.
- Chargers TE Antonio Gates mentioned that he expects to play this weekend after missing last week’s game because of a rib injury. (North County Times)
- RB Jamaal Charles was able to practice in full on Friday and is listed as probable for Week 3.
- Colts WR Austin Collie had a “good week” of practice, but will have to meet with team doctors on Saturday in order to be cleared for Week 3. (Mike Chappell)
- Colts have Austin Collie listed as probable for Week 3.
- Colts G Joe Reitz underwent a “minor” surgical procedure on his knee. (Phillip Wilson)
- The Cowboys have ruled out NT Jay Ratliff and C Phil Costa for this weekends game. (Fort Worth Star-Telegram)
- Eagles HC Andy Reid announced that WR Jeremy Maclin, WR Riley Cooper and LT King Dunlap will all be out for Sunday’s game.
- The Eagles are expected to to have rookie Damaris Johnson fill in for Jeremy Maclin this weekend. (Philly Mag)
- DeSean Jackson was able to practice without any limitations on Friday. The Eagles have him listed as probable for Week 3. (Jeff McLane)
- WR’s Julio Jones and Roddy White are both listed as probable for Week 3.
- X-rays on Giants S Antrel Rolle‘s lacerated knee were negative. (Newark Star-Ledger)
- RB Rashad Jennings missed another practice on Friday and is listed as doubtful for Week 3.
- CB Derek Cox returned to practicing after being hampered by a hamstring injury. (Florida Times Union)
- TE Dustin Keller missed Friday’s practice and is listed as questionable for Week 3. (Manish Mehta)
- CB Darrelle Revis is listed as probable for Week 3.
- WR Greg Jennings was able to practice on a limited basis today, but his status for Week 3 is still uncertain. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- WR Brandon Lloyd is listed as questionable for Week 3. (Field Yates)
- The Patriots reportedly offered G Brian Waters a $4 million raise which would have tripled his salary, but he turned it down. (Boston Globe)
- TE Aaron Hernandez was able to limp through the Patriots locker room without any sort of support on his injured ankle. (Jeff Howe)
- Rams HC Jeff Fisher mentioned that they could end up using timeshare this weekend if Steven Jackson is unable to play. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
- DT Michael Brockers had his walking boot removed. (Jim Thomas)
- Mike Goodson is listed as questionable because of a hamstring injury. (Vic Tafur)
- The Ravens have been using TE Dennis Pitta more as a slot receiver this season than as an in-line tight end. (Baltimore Sun)
- The Redskins have WR Pierre Garcon listed as doubtful for Week 3. (Rich Campbell)
- WR Marques Colston was able to practice on a limited basis today and remains questionable for Week 3.
- WR Devery Henderson is listed as probable for Week 3.
- TE Heath Miller is listed as probable for Week 3.
- The Steelers have ruled out RB Rashard Mendenhall, S Troy Polamalu and OLB James Harrison for Week 3’s game against the Raiders. (Mark Kaboly)
- The Titans will restrict the routes that WR Kenny Britt runs this weekend, but not the number of snaps that he’ll receive. (Nashville Tennessean)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!