- The NFL has denied reports that they’ve approached Saints LB Jonathan Vilma regarding settlement offer.
- The NFL has conditionally reinstated free agent RB Travis Henry. (Aaron Wilson)
- Bears sign WR Rashied Davis to a one-year contract.
- J’Marcus Webb has been listed as the team’s starting LT on the first depth chart. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Bengals released DE Derrick Harvey.
- The Bengals have WR Brandon Tate listed as a first-team receiver on their first official depth chart. (Joe Reedy)
- The Broncos have RB Lance Ball listed as their second-team running back on their first official depth chart. (Lindsay Jones)
- Bucs waive TE Chase Coffman and sign LS Andrew DePaola.
- Kevin Kolb did not suffer a fractured rib as tests revealed that it’s just a bruise. Kolb should be able to return to practice in the near future. (Kent Somers)
- The Cardinals had first-round pick WR Michael Floyd working strictly with their second-team offense during last nights game.
- The Colts have been moving WR Reggie Wayne all around during training camp in an attempt to create more mismatches this season. (Indianapolis Star)
- Cowboys release S Brodney Pool. (Todd Archer)
- Kevin Ogletree will fill in for Miles Austin and work with the first-team offense while he’s out. (ESPN Dallas)
- Cowboys sign RB Javarris Williams and WR David Little.
- The Dolphins have WR Legedu Naanee listed as a starting receiver on their first official depth chart. (Izzy Gould)
- Eagles sign LB Adrian Moten and waive WR Andrew Brewer.
- TE Brent Celek (MCL) will sit first pre-season game. (Geoff Mosher)
- Giants DT Shaun Rogers has reportedly dropped close 50 pounds in the last few months. (New York Post)
- Jaguars C/G Jason Spitz will miss the next 2-3 weeks while he recovers from a sprained foot. (Big Cat Country)
- Santonio Holmes is expected to sit out at least a week of training camp while he recovers from bruised ribs. (Brian Costello)
- Mikel Leshoure sat out of Monday’s hamstring while he’ still recovering from a hamstring injury. (Dave Birkett)
- Packers head coach Mike McCarthy mentioned that WR Greg Jennings and LT Marshall Newhouse both suffered a concussions during a recent scrimmage. (Tyler Dunne)
- Packers TE D.J. Williams is having “arguably the best camp of anybody on the roster.” (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- OL Lee Ziemba will see Dr. James Andrews about a knee injury that occurred last week. (Joseph Person)
- Patriots RB Shane Vereen “appears to be coming around” following a lackluster start to training camp. (CSN New England)
- Raiders waive DT Travis Ivey.
- RB Mike Goodson appears to be the front-runner for the back-up RB spot behind Darren McFadden (Oakland Tribune)
- The competition for the Redskins kicking job between Graham Gano and Neil Rackers is apparently dead even right now. (Washington Post)
- The Steelers have second-round pick Mike Adams working as their first-team left tackle in training camp. (Associated Press)
- Byron Leftwich shows up as the Steelers No. 2 QB on their official depth chart. (Beaver County Times)
- Titans DE Dave Ball suffered a concussion last week and has been dealing with headaches since. (Nashville Tennessean)
- Vikings waive rookie WR Greg Childs. (NFLTR)