- HC Jim Harbaugh mentioned that the backup quarterback job will go to the guy who doesn’t turn the ball over. However, all three backups had turnovers Sunday. (Matt Barrows)
- S Cooper Taylor sustained a “significant” injury that will require “quite a bit of time” to fully recover. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Raiders announced the signing of TE Kyle Auffray on Sunday.
- Raiders waive K Kevin Goessling.
- QB Drew Brees was able to participate in individual passing drills on Sunday. (Mike Triplett)
- WR Kenny Stills returned to practice on Sunday.