- Matt Maiocco lists DE Dee Ford (hamstring), LT Joe Staley (finger), RB Matt Breida (ankle), and K Robbie Gould (quadriceps) as players not expected to suit up against the Packers on Sunday.
- According to Maiocco, TE George Kittle, WR Emmanuel Sanders and WR Deebo Samuel are all expected to available for Sunday night’s game.
Jets RB Le’Veon Bell was asked if he regrets signing with New York based on how things have gone this year.
“I made a decision,” Bell said in an interview with Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News. “And I’ll live with it.”
“I feel like when I get those numbers here, people are going to look at me differently,” Bell added. “Like, dang, he didn’t even have to go to the Chiefs. He didn’t have to go to the Colts or whatever team has a high-powered offense. I didn’t have to go there to do it. I came here and helped this team turn around.”
- The Lions worked out P Brock Miller, TE Donnie Ernsberger, and FB Ryan Yurachek on Friday. (Howard Balzer)
- Lions promoted TE Isaac Nauta to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Lions signed T Dan Skipper to their practice squad.
- Rams HC Sean McVay says WR Robert Woods is “looking good” at practice but won’t fully commit to whether he will play Monday: “We’re just taking it day by day.” (Lindsey Thiry)
- The Los Angeles Rams officially ruled out T Rob Havenstein (knee) and CB Darious Williams (ankle) for Week 12’s game and list LB Natrez Patrick (illness) as questionable.