- Manish Mehta reports that Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield will make pre-draft visits to the Giants and Jets in the coming days.
- The Giants are scheduled to meet with Mayfield this weekend and he will then visit with the Jets from April 9-10.
- After that, Mayfield will travel to meet with the Browns, Bills, Dolphins and Cardinals over the final few weeks before the draft.
- Daniel Jeremiah recently polled five NFL executives about which team they believe would be the best fit for UCF LB Shaquem Griffin. Steelers, Rams, Cardinals, Patriots and Ravens all got one vote apiece.
- Jeremiah expects Griffen to end up being a third- or fourth-round pick who could emerge as a full-time starter sooner than some think. According to Jeremiah, Will linebacker in a 4-3 defensive scheme would probably be the best position for him, as he can cover running backs and tight ends while still utilizing his blitzing ability.
- Louisville CB Jaire Alexander met with the Panthers two weeks ago in Charlotte. (Jourdan Rodrigue)
- Louisville RB Malik Williams has a pre-draft visit lined up with the Jaguars and a private workout with the Falcons this week. Williams previously met with the Jaguars, Titans, Browns and Chargers. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Steelers are hosting Penn State DL Curtis Cothran for a visit Monday. (Ray Fittipaldo)
- Vanderbilt CB Tre Herndon is set to work out privately for Lions on Friday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Limestone WR Vyncint Smith will work out privately for Lions on Thursday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Nebraska LB Marcus Newby will be attending the Ravens’ local prospect day. (Aaron Wison)
- Maryland DE Cavon Walker will attend the Ravens’ local prospect day and has already met with the Eagles, Jaguars, and Ravens. (Aaron Wison)
- South Florida G Jeremi Hall will attend Buccaneers and Falcons local prospect days. (Aaron Wilson)
- UCF TE Jordan Akins had a private workout for the Giants on Monday. (Shannon Green)
- The Giants had special teams coordinator Thomas McGaughey at the Pittsburgh’s Pro Day last week to work out WR Quadree Henderson. (Art Stapleton)