- WRs Brandon Marshall (ankle) and Alshon Jeffery (hamstring) are both listed as questionable for Week 2.
- HC Mike Pettine isn’t getting his hopes up that WR Josh Gordon will receive a reduced suspension saying: “I’ll believe it when I see it.” (Mary Kay Cabot)
- HC Mike Pettine told reporters that he is still holding out hope that TE Jordan Cameron and OLB Barkevious Mingo can play in Week 2.
- Rookie WR Odell Beckham (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 2.
- RB Toby Gerhart (ankle) is listed as probable for Week 2.
- RT Bryan Bulaga is “no better than a 50-50 bet” to play in Week 2. (Rob Demovsky)
- RB Eddie Lacy is probable for Week 2.
- TE Brandon Bostick is probable for Week 2.
- LB Brad Jones is out for Week 2.
- HC Ron Rivera admitted that he’s “concerned” about RB DeAngelo Williams, who missed his second straight day of practice due to a thigh injury. (Jonathan Jones)
- The Raiders have promoted LB Bojay Filimoeatu to their active roster. (Aaron Wilson)