With LT Jermon Bushrod out for Sunday’s game against the Raiders, due to a concussion, the expectation is that the Bears will start second-year OT Charles Leno Jr.
“It’s a great opportunity,” said Leno, via ChicagoBears.com. “I’m really excited, ready to play some football and get back to playing the way I know I can play.”
- Falcons WR/KR Devin Hester, TE Jacob Tamme, and rookie RB Tevin Coleman have all been ruled out for Week 4.
- Vaughn McClure reports that Falcons S Ricardo Allen is recovering from MCL sprain in left knee, and practiced this week on a limited basis.
- The Jaguars officially ruled out G Brandon Linder, WR Marqise Lee, DT Sen’Derrick Marks, TE Julius Thomas, and RB Denard Robinson for Sunday’s game. (Hays Carlyon)
- S Sergio Brown (calf) is listed as doubtful. (Hays Carlyon)
- Tim Twentyman mentions that Lions did not have TE Brandon Pettigrew or RB Joique Bell at the start of practice on Saturday.
- Twentyman adds that neither player looks good for Monday’s game.
- OLB DeAndre Levy practiced for the third straight day.