- WR Calvin Johnson, TE Joe Fauria, RB Theo Riddick and LB Travis Lewis did not practice on Thursday. (Tim Twentyman)
- Rookie TE Eric Ebron (hamstring) was downgraded to “did not practice” on Thursday after he reportedly tweaked his hamstring during Wednesday’s practice.
- HC Ron Rivera said that he’s hopeful rookie WR Kelvin Benjamin can pass concussion test Friday. (Steve Reed)
- Rivera also mentioned that Benjamin has done well in the first steps of the concussion protocol. (David Newton)
- Rivera mentioned that RB Jonathan Stewart continues to look very good and he’s confident that Stewart’s status for Week 7. (David Newton)
- Rivera added that Stewart and Chris Ogbonnaya are likely to be the team’s top-two running backs in Week 7. (David Newton)