Home Bills NFL Notes: Bills, Colts, Cowboys, Giants & Raiders
- The Bills officially ruled out WR Percy Harvin, WR Robert Woods and CB Ronald Darby for Sunday’s game.
- Bills HC Rex Ryan said of WR Sammy Watkins: “Sammy contributed in a big way last week and we expect a big game this week. He’s going to play.”
- Colts QB Andrew Luck (concussion) is visiting with an independent neurologist on Friday and is still going through the NFL’s concussion protocol. (Mike Chappell)
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that the Raiders made two proposals to NFL Finance and Stadium Committees on Wednesday.
- According to Cole, the first concept proposed by the Raiders included a partnership with Sheldon Adelson’s Sands Corporation on the development of a new stadium in Las Vegas.
- The second proposal, according to Cole, featured the Raiders moving to Las Vegas with a partnership with Adelson. Cole says that Goldman Sachs representatives told the owners that it could still work, even without a partnership in place.
- However, some owners have concerns about the second proposal, even though market studies for Las Vegas have been positive, per Cole.
- In regards to the partnership with Adelson, Cole says that owners are still concerned about how the deal would be structured.
- As for the team remaining in Oakland, Cole says that NFL owners are not optimistic about city’s plan and it wasn’t discussed during the meeting. One owner specifically said of Oakland: “What has Oakland done? We’ve been waiting for how long for them to do something?“