- Michael Gehlken reported that Chargers first-round DE Joey Bosa is dealing with some “tightness.”
- The Chargers reported plan to ease Bosa back into action, which explains why he did not practice on Monday.
- Eagles coach Doug Pederson told reports that they have RT Lane Johnson (suspended) penciled into the starting lineup for Week 1. (Reuben Frank)
- Les Bowen doesn’t think Johnson’s suspension will come this week, or the Eagles plan to appeal if it does.
- Rob Demovsky reports that the Packers worked out TE Steven Scheu on Monday.
- According to Nick Underhill, the Saints tried out K Wil Lutz on Monday.
- Jeremy Fowler of ESPN is hearing that the injury sustained by Steelers DT Javon Hargrave is not expected to be serious and there’s hope he’ll be able to play in Week 1.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!