- The Chargers declined to activate LT Russell Okung (pulmonary embolism) from the NFI list by Saturday’s deadline.
- Okung is looking to return at some point in the near future.
- The two spoke a few weeks later, but there were still several issues in the way of a Ramsey trade including a lack of cap space, competition from other teams and the fact that Jacksonville was still reluctant to make a deal at that point.
- On Tuesday, the Rams actually made their first two trades including sending CB Marcus Peters to the Ravens without an agreement being in place with the Jaguars for Ramsey.
- Snead tells Pelissero that they felt the cost for a known commodity was worth it in the end.