- HC Andy Reid mentioned that QB Alex Smith is dealing with a shoulder strain, but should be fine. (BJ Kissel)
- HC Chuck Pagano said that he doesn’t believe CB Vontae Davis‘ knee injury is too serious. (Kevin Bowen)
- Ian Rapoport reports that an MRI on Vontae Davis‘ knee came back negative.
- CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and G Geoff Schwartz both practiced on Monday. (Jordan Raanan)
- ESPN’s Dan Graziano would be surprised to see RB Rashad Jennings play in Week 9.
- HC Ron Rivera said he expects RB DeAngelo Williams (ankle) to play in Thursday’s game against the Saints. (Max Henson)
- HC Bill Belichick mentioned that injures have limited the number of players available for trade and teams are now more reluctant to part with healthy guys at this point in the season. (Shalise Manza Young)