- Joel Corry mentions that several Broncos players had their 2015 base salaries become fully guaranteed today including: LT Ryan Clady ($8.5M), S T.J. Ward ($4M), DE DeMarcus Ware ($3.5M of $7M)
- Rams DE Robert Quinn‘s $5,555,555 2015 base salary became fully guaranteed today. (Joel Corry)
- Dolphins DE Cameron Wake had $3 million of his $8.95 million 2015 base salary become fully guaranteed today. (Joel Corry)
- Eagles LT Jason Peters had $2.8 million of his $7.3 million 2015 base salary become fully guaranteed today. (Joel Corry)
- Cowboys LB Sean Lee had $2.5 million 2015 base salary become fully guaranteed today. (Joel Corry)
- Bengals held a private workout for Arizona RT Fabbians Ebbele on Saturday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Todd Archer of ESPN writes that re-signing WR Dez Bryant to a long-term extension is not a top priority for the Cowboys at this point in time.
- Archer believes the Cowboys need to find a pass-rusher, but does not see them mortgaging their future financially on any of the available players.
- Archer expects the Cowboys to select a running back somewhere during the first three rounds of the draft, with the offensive line being another possibility.
- According to Charles Robinson, the Dolphins have the money to lock up TE Charles Clay to a long-term deal, but the structured of the agreement — particularly the guaranteed included in year two — will be key for them.
- Robinson notes that the Bills are still attempting to work a deal with Clay.
- Jamison Hensley of ESPN envisions Vikings WR Greg Jennings and Jaguars TE Marcedes Lewis being made available for a trade, but does not think the Ravens will make an offer for either.
- Hensley mentions safeties Ron Parker, Dawan Landry, Stevie Brown, and Louis Delmas as potential free agent targets for Baltimore.
- The Ravens may only be able to retain one G Marshall Yanda or G Kelechi Osemele, who both have expiring contracts following the 2015 season. Hensley adds that Osemele could price himself out of Baltimore.
- Arizona State’s Jaelen Strong, Ohio State’s Devin Smith, Auburn’s Sammie Coates, Miami’s Philip Dorsett and Central Florida’s Breshad Permian are all potential draft targets for the Ravens at No. 26 overall pick, according to Hensley.
- Hensley writes that CB Jimmy Smith or K Justin Tucker are the most likely players to receive a contract extension in the coming months.
- The Ravens could add either a veteran or rookie tight end to compliment Crockett Gilmore at some point.
- Hensley would be “surprised” if the Ravens did not draft a deep threat receiver in the first two rounds of the draft, and specifically mentions Dorsett, Smith and Coates as logical fits.
- Charles Robinson reports that the Seahawks were targeting a wide receiver with the No. 31 overall draft pick prior to trading it to the Saints for TE Jimmy Graham.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!