- DT Josh Brent should be healthy enough to play Thursday, but he is not expected to be on the active roster. (Pro Football Talk)
- RB Latavius Murray returned to practice Wednesday, meaning he cleared at least part of the concussion protocol. (Scott Bair)
- TE Jordan Reed says he will play on Sunday. (Chris Russell)
- Redskins promoted CB Chase Minnifield to the active roster. (Aaron Wilson)
- Redskins announced the signings of CB Trey Wolfe and DB Kenny Okoro to the practice squad and the release of LB Akeem Jordan from their reserve/injured list.