- It looks like the Dolphins aren’t signing one of the three veteran quarterbacks they brought in for workouts today. (Jason La Canfora)
- Rookie WR Odell Beckham did “at least some” individual drills at Monday’s practice. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- OG Jacques McClendon started at center during an 11-on-11 session during Monday’s practice. (Michael DiRocco)
- Wide receivers Kerry Taylor, Kenny Shaw and Marqise Lee have struggled with dropped passes during Monday’s practice. Taylor also failed to receive a punt. (Michael DiRocco)
- Rookie QB Blake Bortles reportedly struggled against the blitz at practice on Monday. (Michael DiRocco)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!