Tom Pelissero of USA Today reports that the NFL will allow NFL teams to have video chats with draft prospects next year. Each team is allowed to have 30 player visits with prospects at their respective facility ahead of the draft.
- LSU RB Leonard Fournette announced Friday that he will not play in the team’s Citrus Bowl against Louisville and will instead focus on the preparing for the NFL draft. (Ross Dellinger)
- Fournette said that his ankle is “about 85-90 (percent)” right now. (Ross Dellinger)
- The Bengals officially listed DE Wallace Gilberry and WR A.J. Green as doubtful for Sunday’s game against the Steelers. (Geoff Hobson)
- The Indianapolis Colts announced that G Denzele Good, DT Arthur Jones, WR Donte Moncrief and OT Joe Reitz have all been ruled out for Week 15.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones mentioned Friday that he would be “very shocked” if LB Jaylon Smith (knee) wasn’t a key contributor for them in 2017.
“I don’t know about percentages,” Jones said on 105.3 The Fan, via The Dallas Morning News. “I would be very shocked and surprised if he’s not a key part of our defense in 2017.”
- The Falcons officially ruled out WR Julio Jones and CB Jalen Collins for Week 15.
- Vaughn McClure mentions that C.J. Goodwin will likely start for Atlanta and WR Mohamed Sanu is expected to play.