- The Browns worked out Florida CB Jalen Tabor on Friday along with several big-name prospects. (Ian Rapoport)
- Purdue wide receiver DeAngelo Yancey to visit the Ravens later this month. (Aaron Wilson)
- USF defensive tackle Daniel Awoleke will participate in the Buccaneers’ local prospect day. (Greg Auman)
- USF guard Dominique Threatt will participate in the Buccaneers’ local prospect day. (Greg Auman)
- Joe Schad mentions that the last he heard regarding the Dolphins possible signing LB Zach Brown is that a deal is doubtful.
- Jeff Zrebiec of the Baltimore Sun runs through some potential options for the Ravens’ biggest remaining roster needs.
- At receiver, Zrebiec suggests free agent options including Anquan Boldin, Michael Floyd, Andrew Hawkins, and Victor Cruz with Boldin being the guy who would make the most sense.
- The Ravens need help at right tackle following the loss of Ricky Wagner, and Zrebiec considers King Dunlap, Ryan Clady and Austin Pasztor to be free agent possibilities. Of this group, Zrebiec considers Dunlap to be the option that makes the most sense.
- Another need for the Ravens is some pass rush help. While there are free agent options like Elvis Dumervil, Paul Kruger and Dwight Freeney, Zrebiec believes they would be better off drafting someone like Tennessee’s Derek Barnett, UCLA’s Takkarist McKinley, Missouri’s Charles Harris, Michigan’s Taco Charlton or Alabama’s Tim Williams.
- Zrebiec also takes a look at center and inside linebacker options for the Ravens.
Seahawks HC Pete Carroll mentioned “early indications” are that they will retain backup QB Trevone Boykin following his arrest for public intoxication and marijuana possession.
“We’ll see, we’ll see what happens here, we have some information to get through, there’s plenty of time to figure this out,” Carroll told John Clayton, via SeahawksWire. “Early indications are that we’ll give him an opportunity to be back with us. We’ll see what happens though.”