- Eagles HC Doug Pederson announced that WR Nelson Agholor and DE Derek Barnett are likely game-time decisions and LB Kamu Grugier-Hill is still in the concussion protocol.
- Jimmy Kempski of Philly Voice takes a look at five college prospects worth watching for the Eagles including: Baylor WR Denzel Mims, Oklahoma C Creed Humphrey, LSU DT Rashard Lawrence, Boise State WR John Hightower, and Ohio State S Jordan Fuller.
- OUT for Week 14: OLB Kamu Grugier-Hill (concussion).
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: WR Nelson Agholor (knee), DE Derek Barnett (ankle), RB Jordan Howard (shoulder).
Giants HC Pat Shurmur said rookie QB Daniel Jones is “frustrated and wants to play” but is still being treated for his ankle injury.
“He feels a little bit caged up. He’s frustrated and wants to play and is doing everything in his power. We get here at a very similar time, in the 5 o’clock hour [in the morning], and he’s getting treatment. He’s doing everything he can,” said Shurmur, via Darryl Slater.
Regarding his foot injury, Giants TE Evan Engram said he is not considering surgery and will try to play again this season.
“I’m going to try my best,” said Engram, via Dan Duggan. “I was real optimistic about this week and it didn’t work out. Just going to keep staying the course …and get back out there whenever I can.”
- The Giants officially ruled Engram out for Week 14 on Saturday.
- Giants activated OLB Kareem Martin from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Giants placed S Jabrill Peppers and LB Chris Peace on injured reserve.
- Giants promoted S Sean Chandler to their active roster.
- The Jets have officially downgraded RB Le’Veon Bell (illness) from questionable to out for Week 14.
- OUT for Week 14: CB Brian Poole, RB Le’Veon Bell.
- DOUBTFUL for Week 14: S Jamal Adams (ankle), OT Chuma Edoga (knee), S Matthias Farley (rib, ankle), CB Arthur Maulet (calf).
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: DL Henry Anderson (shoulder), OT Kelvin Beachum (ankles), CB Maurice Canady (quadriceps, illness), TE Ryan Griffin (illness), DL Steve McLendon (knee, hip), WR Demaryius Thomas (hamstring), LB Paul Worrilow (quadriceps).