Ben Volin of the Boston Globe has the full breakdown of Marshawn Lynch‘s new two-year contract with the Raiders.
- In total, Lynch will receive $9 million over the course of two seasons, which includes $2.35 million guaranteed.
- 2017: Lynch carries a cap figure of $2.5 million. He has a fully guaranteed base salary of $1.35 million, a $1 million roster bonus due on May 3, $500,000 in roster bonuses during the season and a $150,000 workout bonus.
- 2018: Lynch will make $6 million, which breaks down to a $4 million salary, a $1 million roster bonus, $750,000 in total roster bonuses during the season and a $250,000 workout bonus.
49ers HC Kyle Shanahan mentioned that third-round QB C.J. Beathard reminds him of a lot of Kirk Cousins.
“He processes the game so well,” Shanahan said, via Peter King of TheMMQB.com. “Tough as s—. Got a chance. He reminds me a lot of Kirk Cousins.”
In fact, Beathard was the “only quarterback (coach Kyle) Shanahan wanted in this draft.”
- Matt Maiocco spoke to Cardinals VP of player personnel Terry McDonough, who mentioned that he recently agreed to a four-year extension with Arizona.
- Ian Rapoport’s understanding regarding the Cowboys possibly trading CB Orlando Scandrick is that they were willing to move him “for the right price.”
- According to Rapoport, Dallas was willing to trade him for a third-round pick, but after Day 2 of the draft ended, it essentially closed the door on a potential deal.
- Rapoport wonders if the Cowboys may now be willing to do something regarding Scandrick’s contract.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!