Pro Bowl Incentives
Joel Corry of CBS Sports provides guaranteed incentives which several players received after being selected to this year’s Pro Bowl.
- Raiders G Kelechi Osemele received a $300,000 bonus. (Joel Corry)
- Titans DE Jurrell Casey received $100,000 towards his base salary. (Joel Corry)
- Raiders LT Donald Penn earned a $250,000 incentive. (Joel Corry)
- Titans RB DeMarco Murray received a $100,000 bonus. (Joel Corry)
- Raiders S Reggie Nelson earned a $250,000 incentive. (Joel Corry)
- Colts P Pat McAfee earned a $250,000 incentive. (Joel Corry)
- Raiders C Rodney Hudson received a $100,000 bonus. (Joel Corry)
- Browns LT Joe Thomas‘ selection increases his 2017 roster bonus that is activated on the fifth day of the new league year from $1 million to $2.5 million. (Joel Corry)
An NFL executive tells Mike Freeman of B/R that criticism of Packers HC Mike McCarthy is “foolish” and there would a ton of interest in him if he was fired.
“Any criticism of him is foolish,” the executive said. “If he was fired, he’d be at the top, or near the top, of every team’s search. He’s smart and adaptive, and he deals well with a strong personality in [Rodgers]. He hasn’t been given a lot to deal with on the defensive side of the ball. He’s one of the best coaches in the league.”
- According to Aaron Wilson, the Packers brought in LS Nick Dooley, LS Taybor pepper, P Richie Leone, P Taylor Symmank and WR Max McCaffrey (signed to practice squad) for workouts.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Rams hosted cornerbacks Greg Ducre and Troy Stoudermire for visits on Tuesday.