- According to Ian Rapoport, the Seahawks and QB Russell Wilson continue to negotiate a contract extension but it is still “too early to tell” whether they reach an agreement this offseason.
- If a deal does get done, Rapoport mentions that it’s “clear” Wilson will become the NFL’s highest-paid player.
- Rapoport also says that the two sides will wait until next offseason to revisit contract negotiations if they are unable to get a deal done by Wilson’s self-imposed deadline of April 15.
- According to Jay Glazer, a “couple of teams” were interested in trading for Seahawks franchise DE Frank Clark at the start of free agency, but nothing has come up since then and talk in general has “died down.”
- Unless someone makes Clark a phenomenal offer, Glazer thinks Seattle will “sit tight on him.“
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!