- Aaron Wilson reports that Maryland DE/OLB Yannick Ngakoue worked out privately for Texans, Colts, Cowboys, and Saints and has several upcoming visits.
- Bills CB Stephen Gilmore says he’d love to be back in Buffalo on a long-term deal “as long as it’s fair.”
- Gilmore did add that “it’s a business” and his asking price could be as high as $12 million plus per year with another strong season, according to Tyler Dunne.
- According to Dunne, it doesn’t sound like the Bills are in a rush to do anything regards Gilmore’s contract right now.
According to D. Orlando Ledbetter, the Falcons are hoping to to add some help at linebacker, defensive end, safety, guard and kicker help in the draft.
Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff says that their moves in free agency will allow them to get creative in regards to filling out their roster.
“We have a number of areas that we need to focus on,” Dimitroff said. “We know that, and I think we are going to a have a really interesting approach to the draft because of what we’ve done in free agency.”
- Ledbetter mentions that Atlanta is “heavily” scouting linebackers and has several private workouts scheduled with prospects.
- Some names to watch, according to Ledbetter, include Ohio State LB Darron Lee, Alabama LB Reggie Ragland, and Georgia DE Leonard Floyd, Georgia RB Keith Marshall, and Georgia K Marshall Morgan.
- Terry McCormick of TitanInsider.com makes the case against the Titans taking FSU DB Jalen Ramsey with the No. 1 overall pick.
- McCormick mentions that the last time a cornerback was chosen No. 1 overall was in 1956, as teams tend to value quarterbacks, pass rushers and offensive tackles much more.
- Once concern with Ramsey is that he could be better off as a safety long-term, which would make it much harder to justify using the first pick on him.