- Jason La Canfora is “hearing plenty” about the Saints and Patriots possibly trading up in round one, but he’s not sure there is a fit for them right now.
- No surprise here, but La Canfora says that Cardinals and Bills are trying to trade up for quarterbacks.
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media mentions that if the Browns do, in fact, take Baker Mayfield at No. 1 overall, there could be a number of trades at the top portion of round one with the Browns, Broncos and Colts all being teams to watch in trade-down scenarios.
- Rapoport tosses out the Bills as a team to trade up for Wyoming WB Josh Allen.
- Interestingly enough, with so much uncertainty in the first few picks, Rapoport says that it has actually stopped trade discussions in the latter portion of round one simply because no one knows what will happen.
- Mike Jurecki hears that the Cardinals are willing to trade up in round one for the right price and depending on who’s still available.
- Jurecki adds that if the Cardinals remain at No. 15 overall, three names to keep an eye on for Arizona are Maryland WR D.J. Moore, Notre Dame OT Mike McGlinchey and UCF CB Mike Hughes.
- NFL Network’s Mike Silver reports that the Raiders and the team’s “dream scenario” is to move down from No. 10 overall with the Packers possibly being a trade partner at No. 14 overall.
- According to Silver, Raiders HC Jon Gruden “concedes” that the team still needs to address many positions through the draft.
- Jeremy Fowler reports that the Steelers have liked Oklahoma QB Mason Rudolph from the beginning of the draft process and had productive meetings with him.
- However, it remains to be seen if they would seriously take a quarterback high in this year’s draft.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!