Adam Schefter reports that the Vikings have received calls today from six teams interested in potentially trading back into the first round at No. 30 overall.
- Schefter adds that the Patriots and Eagles have also spoken to teams about the No. 31 and No. 32 picks.
- Albert Breer hears that the Raiders, Packers and Saints have discussed trading up.
- Teams looking to trade back, according to Breer, include the 49ers, Lions, Titans and Eagles.
- Breer believes the Bills could look to trade up to No. 5 overall with the Broncos for their quarterback.
- Sources have told Breer that the Browns’ asking price for No. 4 overall is pretty high.
- One name to watch for the Saints if the trade up, according to Breer, is UTSA DE Marcus Davenport.
- As for the Packers, Breer isn’t sold that they will actually trade up in round one, despite the recent reports.
- According to Ian Rapoport, some players who could be drafted higher than expected include WR D.J. Moore, DE/OLB Marcus Davenport, and CB Jaire Alexander.
- If the Cardinals trade up for a quarterback, Breer says it could be closer to No. 10 overall, given that they really value their picks.
- However, if they stay at No. 15, Breer can’t see them reaching for a quarterback if one of the top-four prospects is off the board.
- Albert Breer believes the Jaguars could be faced with an opportunity to take Louisville QB Lamar Jackson at No. 29 overall.