The Carolina Panthers and new HC Matt Rhule announced their coaching staff for the 2020 season on Friday.
Rhule’s first NFL staff consists of:
- Offensive coordinator: Joe Brady
- Defensive coordinator: Phil Snow
- Special teams coordinator: Chase Blackburn
- Quarterbacks coach: Jake Peetz
- Assistant quarterbacks coach: Matt Lombardi
- Senior offensive assistant/running backs coach: Jeff Nixon
- Tight ends coach: Brian Angelichio
- Wide receivers coach: Frisman Jackson
- Offensive line coach: Pat Meyer
- Assistant offensive line coach: Marcus Satterfield
- Coaching assistant: E.J. Barthel
- Defensive run game coordinator: Al Holcomb
- Defensive line coach: Mike Phair
- Assistant defensive line coach: Frank Okam
- Linebackers coach: Mike Siravo
- Defensive pass game coordinator/secondary coach: Jason Simmons
- Cornerbacks coach: Evan Cooper
- Coaching assistant: Cedric Whitaker
- Coaching assistant: Grant Udinksi
- Assistant special teams coach: Ed Foley
- Strength & conditioning coach: Jeremy Scott
- Assistant to head coach: Matthew Delgado
Brady, 30, began his coaching career in 2013 at William & Mary as their linebackers coach. He later became a graduate assistant at Penn State and spent two years with the Saints as an offensive assistant.
LSU hired Brady as their passing game coordinator/wide receivers coach last year.
Snow, 64, began his coaching career back in 1976 as a high school coach. He worked for a number of schools including Boise State, California, Arizona State, UCLA and Washington before taking his first NFL coaching job in 2004 with the Lions.
After four years with Detroit, Snow was hired as the defensive coordinator at Eastern Michigan and eventually joined Rhule’s Temple coaching staff in 2013. Snow followed Rhule to Baylor and has spent the past two years on his staff.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!